AUNGLES FLUTE MICROPHONES
| back |
- Aungles flute microphone holder, Leon Audio LSM900 condensor microphone
(mounted on holder)
- microphone wind sock
- alto/bass flute adapter
- Aungles Flute microphone manual/instruction sheet and a box with a
For the professional flautist the Aungles Flute Microphone professional
model meets the exacting standards required for connection to a three pin
plug system (XLR connector) used in the sound and
amplification industry and professional sound systems. The Leon Audio condenser
microphone features a power on LED with all the
components for the microphone housed within the microphone's 3 pin XLR
connector. The power on LED indicates when phantom power is present. Phantom
Power can be supplied from either a mixing desk or an external power supply
if the mixer does not have Phantom Power.
|Professional model specifications
- Microphone: omni-directional electret condenser
- Frequency response:20-20,000Hz.+ 3dB
- Output Impedance 600 ohms@1kHz
- Load Impedance: 1000 ohms or greater.
- Power Supply: 5 to 50 Phantom Power with power
- Supply Current: 1mA at 9 volts, 3mA at 24 volts 5.5mA at 48 volts
- Cable Length: 2.3 metres.
- Plug: 3 pin XLR male
Get the latest brochure here...
Includes frequency response graphs.
If you don't have a reader for PDF files...
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view, navigate,
and print PDF files across all major computing platforms.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Made in AUSTRALIA by Aungles Flute Microphones
Patent number PK 5830
| back | top
Copyright © 2012. Aungles Flute Microphones. All